Ralph and I have completed building our new garden shed. What a complete mess. Nothing matches up in the shed. What is supposed to take 4 hours has actually taken us about 14 hours. Re-drilling every hole, doors not mounting properly, parts mis-labelled, etc, etc. A pretty frustrating experience really. I am yet to send the company an email but it won't be a very positive email.
I also built some 900mm deep shelves. I could only find 400 or 600 mm deep shelves for sale. The shelves I built are the same width as the shed so it was a bit nerve-wracking putting the shelves in and hoping they would fit. But they did fit and are already filled with items.
Ticked two more items off the to-do list!